Technology Costs, Performance, and Trends
This page displays public facing work on Technology Costs, Performance, and Trends. To learn more about ESCA's research, please download the Research Summary on Energy Storage, Research Summary on Nuclear Generation, Research Summary on Renewable Generation
Publications and Presentations
- Young, D; Bistline, JET; Cole, W; Mai, T. 2021. The Outlook for Wind and Solar Deployment: Drivers and Constraints. Published in EM Magazine, a copyrighted publication of the Air & Waste Management Association, May 2021.
- Cole, W; Mai, T; Bistline, JET; Young, D. 2021. The Current State of Renewable Energy for Electricity. Published in EM Magazine, a copyrighted publication of the Air & Waste Management Association, May 2021.
- John Bistline and Geoff Blanford, 2020: “Value of Technology in the U.S. Electric Power Sector” (Energy Economics)
- Bistline, J., Sowder, A., 2022. Nuclear Energy in Long-Term System Models: A Multi-Model Perspective. EPRI, Palo Alto, CA. # 3002023697
- Gorgian, T., Kern, N., Bedilion, R., 2020. Endogenous Learning for Projecting Future Capital Costs – Evaluation and Implications for Electric Power Generation Technologies. EPRI, Palo Alto, CA. # 3002019786
- EPRI, 2019. Solar Plus Storage Cost Assessment and Design Considerations: Executive Summary. EPRI, Palo Alto, CA. # 3002016637
- EPRI, 2019. Energy Storage Technology and Cost Assessment: Executive Summary. EPRI, Palo Alto, CA. # 3002013958
- John Bistline and Robert Austin, 2018. The Economics of Nuclear Plant Modernization in U.S. Markets. EPRI, Palo Alto, CA. # 3002014737